What we do
It's really, really simple:-
- We source superb fresh seasonal food from local growers and producers because quality and provenance mean everything to us. Tell me more >
- We charge a fair price so you get a great deal, we pay a fair price so our suppliers get a great deal and we try to keep as much money as possible in the local community. Tell me more >
- We add the most popular big brands that everybody needs so that you can do all your shopping at one place. Tell me more >
- We've made ordering unbelievably straightforward - once you have set up an account you are only ever one click away from placing an order. Tell me more >
- We plan very carefully to reduce food miles, reduce packaging and reduce waste but without ever forgetting that shopping for food should be a pleasure not an ethical minefield. Tell me more >
- Our customer service is second to none. We grew up looking after chefs – the most demanding customers known to man - and we’ve built the biggest food service business in Cornwall - so we think we must being doing something right. Tell me more >
- Finally - it's cost effective, we offer great value products at prices that compete with the big supermarkets and with a low minimum order value we can still bring your shopping to you with no delivery charge to the majority of Cornwall and a very reasonable delivery charge to all other areas of England and Wales. Tell me more >
Shopping with us is simple
Choose your shopping and set up an account.
It's easy to set up an account with us - click on the 'Create an account' green tab and simply follow the instructions on screen. You can start shopping straight away - click on the 'Start Shopping' tab, click 'Create new order', book a delivery slot then simply start to shop by clicking on one of the categories to the left of your screen or type what you are looking for in the 'Looking for something?' box at the top right of your screen.
Our expert pickers pack your shopping ready to deliver
We have a team of experts in our warehouse who have been picking fresh produce for delivery to top chefs across the county for years. Under the close management of our dispatch manager who has 30 years' experience in the business, all the different elements of your order - fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, bread, dairy, drinks, kitchen cupboard goods and household essentials - will be packed up, using minimal but appropriate packaging, ready to deliver to you. All fresh/chilled produce is kept in our purpose built, temperature-controlled chillers prior to it being dispatched via our dedicated chill-chain vehicles, ensuring that your fresh produce stays seriously fresh from the moment it is picked/packed to the moment you receive it.
Delivery is free of charge across most of Cornwall if you meet the minimum order level and we have very low delivery charges to the rest of England and Wales
Delivery charges and the minimum order level for free delivery are displayed in the delivery slot calendar - we have a helpful calculator in the basket that shows how much more you need to spend for free delivery. When you set up your account, you can set up more than one delivery address - for example work and home - and simply choose which one you wish each order to be delivered to. You do not have to sign for your order - we prefer it if you are in, but if you are not going to be around to take delivery, simply tell us when you set up your account where you would like your goods to be left if you are out. If you are coming down to Cornwall on holiday, you can set up an account, place an order and book a delivery slot for shortly after you arrive - and leave the rest to us!